Mizuno Wave Rally 4 Women’s Indoor Court Shoes – 8. The Mizuno Wave Rally 4 Women’s Indoor Court Shoes feature Mizuno’s Wave midsole technology. Inspired by nature, Wave’s unique shape dissipates impact forces away from the foot for a smoother, more cushioned feel on every step. It provides both cushioning and stability, and can be engineered for all types of runners. Dynamotion Fit was developed by the revolutionary Sozo Studio. Extensive high speed video analysis showed how shoes distort in the forefoot area during the gait cycle resulting in loss of dynamic toe-off fit. By applying a new fitting stretched mesh material in the vamp, this application provides the runner with a more secured and comforted foot during the toe off. Dynamotion Fit is all about creating a shoe that works with the skin and muscles of the foot. Stretching where necessary, supporting where needed, and generally matching the movement of the foot for a really harmonious fit. Other features of the Wave Rally 4 include AIRmesh, which keeps the foot cool, dry and ventilated, offering maximum comfort during intense periods of exercise. A CMEVA midsole provides extra cushioning and support where neeeded.
- Mizuno Wave Technology – Wave’s unique shape dissipates impact forces away from the foot for a smoother, more cushioned feel on every step.
- Dynamotion Groove – An innovative outsole design and construction using specifically designed flex grooves to improve stability and on court agility
- AIRmesh – Allows each running shoe from Mizuno to maintain a high standard of breathability for the life of the shoe, and allows the foot to stay cool.
- Fan Shaped Wave – with added mid foot support provides performance enhancing cushioning and stability.
- CMEVA Midsole – Provides cushioning and support for all athletes.