Seiko Unisex Watch SSC361P1. Imagine a watch which has a history dating way back to 1881. That was the year of founding of Seiko Holdings Corporation. Today, Seiko watches are almost always linked with high-precision quartz watches which are dependable, affordable and personable too. The word “Seiko” stands for exquisite in Japanese. That is one adjective that can be applied to Seiko watches because they have gorgeous attention to detail. Seiko is known to produce almost all components for its watches through in-house manufacturing units. Seiko also has a rich sporting legacy, having been official timekeeper to several Olympic Games and World Cups too. Seiko has gone for the perfect balance between style and sportiness with the Sportura collection. Small wonder then that this series is the official partner of FC Barcelona. So if one of the world’s best soccer teams relies on Sportura, then you can too! You will love the passion and performance of the team reflected in these watches too!Stainless Steel case with 45mm diameter and 13mm thickness. Black dial with Luminous hands and Luminous markers. Black Leather bracelet with Solar Quartz movement, 100M water resistance, Fixed bezel, Sapphire crystal.
- Sapphire crystal – the triumph of modern science – most scratch resistant material on the market
- Solar powered quartz movement with analog display and sapphire crystal dial window
- Date calendar, Alarm, Night Light
- Black leather stainless steel case with black dial
- Water resistant to 10 ATM / 100 meters / 330 feet : suitable for snorkeling as well as swimming but not diving