Tissot Mens Watch T101.451.11.051.00. The idea of the power of touch came to the world of wristwatches in the year 1853! Tissot, the Swiss brand was founded this year and in the recent past made history with the invention of its T-Touch range of watches. The focus on innovation has made the company a leading name in the world of high-precision Swiss watches. The slogan ‘Innovators by tradition’ truly depicts this company’s legacy. Tissot is also deeply connected with the world of sport. This brand is also famous for its ability to produce high-quality Swiss watches with extremely affordable prices. The PR100 series is all about robustness. And if you think that this means clunky and chunky watches, think again! Magnificently structured, this collection from Tissot looks like it has been etched with love and attention. You will love the combination of tough looks and immensely pleasing style. The tough materials that have gone into making these watches make them popular.Stainless Steel case with 39mm diameter and 9mm thickness. Black dial with Luminous hands and Silver markers. Silver Stainless Steel bracelet with 7.5 inches length and 18mm width. Quartz movement, 100M water resistance, Fixed bezel, Sapphire crystal.
- Sapphire crystal – the triumph of modern science – most scratch resistant material on the market
- Quartz movement with analog display and sapphire crystal dial window
- Date calendar, Night Light
- Stainless steel case with black dial
- Water resistant to 10 ATM / 100 meters / 330 feet : suitable for snorkeling as well as swimming but not diving