Tissot T0954173605700 Men’s Quickster Chronograph Analog-Display Swiss Quartz Black Watch. When you own a Tissot watch, you own a timepiece that combines years of tradition with the latest precision technology. Started in 1853, Tissot has a history of making accessible luxury watches in both sport watch and dress watch styles. Innovative by tradition, Tissot watches have been making waves since the beginning.
- Round watch in ion-plated stainless steel featuring contrast indices, luminous hands, fixed bezel with tachymeter, date window at four o’clock, and three chronograph sub-dials
- 42 millimeter stainless steel case with anti-reflective sapphire dial window
- Swiss quartz movement with analog display
- Genuine leather band with contrast stitching and buckle closure
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving